|2 Lbs||Cooking Almond Paste (66/34 Nut Content)|
|8 oz||White Granulated Sugar|
|8 oz||All-Purpose Flour|
|12||Eggs – Large|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (300°F in a convection oven).
- Line the bottom and sides of a 12-inch round pan with 3 layers of waxed or parchment paper.
- Cut the almond paste into small pieces and place in mixer.
- Add amaretto and sugar and beat very well together.
- Gradually add the eggs and beat (at low speed) until smooth. (Approx. 10-15 minutes)
- Fold in the flour very gently.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for approximately 1 1/2 hrs.
Yield: 12 inch round cake