Chocolate Ganache – Milk
|1 Lbs||Milk Chocolate|
|1 Cup||35% Whipping Cream|
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Pour the whipping cream into a saucepan and place onto the stove.
- Bring the cream to the boil. Remove and allow to settle.
- Return to the heat and bring to a rolling boil again and then immediately pour over the chopped chocolate and stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Set it aside to cool and firm up (Over night is good).
- Once firm place the ganache on a mixer and whip the mixture until smooth.
** This recipe can also be used by substituting the milk chocolate with either dark of white