Class Sign Up Information
- We require a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE Class fee be paid at the time of registration for each class registration.
- Class registrations and cancellations cannot be accepted by email.
- The balance of your class fee is due at the beginning of the class.
- Class fees may be paid by money order or by credit card. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
- Class fees are not refundable due to a student being “a-no-show.”
- If cancellation is made more than fourteen (14) days prior to the start of the class, class fees only will be refunded to the student.
- If it becomes necessary to cancel a class of any kind due to low enrollment, all prepaid fees will be refunded.
- The school does not accept responsibility for airline cancellation penalties or other expenses incurred due to class cancellation. Every attempt will be made to cover all of the material outlined in the class description. However, due to unavoidable situations, it may be necessary to change the class outline due to time limitations and other situations.
- All class sessions include a light lunch each day, as well as morning and afternoon coffee or tea.
- The classroom is opened by 8:30 on class mornings. Most students arrive around 9:00 enabling them to get settled in (and have a cup of coffee) before class begins at 9:30.
- Class is scheduled to end each day at 4:30, but may go longer.
- For those of you who will be flying into Toronto to attend class, we suggest that you book your return flight no earlier than 9:00 P.M. of the last day of class. This will allow time to finish class work, pack your completed project and allow travel time to the airport.
- For the consideration of others, video cameras, beepers and cellular phones are not allowed in the classroom.
- If you need additional information to make plans for your class here with us at Creative Cutters, please call. We will be happy to help in any way possible.
- Please note that any class over $100.00 taken at our Richmond Hill, Ontario location will be TAX DEDUCTIBLE for the tax year when you participate in the class.
All Tools and Equipment will be loaned to the student during the class. It is recommended that each student brings paper, pen and an apron.
You can Register by:
Phone: 905-883-5638 or 1-888-805-3444
Fax: 905-770-3091 or 1-866-348-3091
By Mail: Creative Cutters 561 Edward Ave,
Unit #2 Richmond Hill, ON L4C 9W6